Websites & Forms

Last Updated: Jul 27th, 2016


  • Any teams wishing to travel outside of the NWT must fill out the 'Travel Permit - Team Request' which will help ensure that all players and coaching staff are in good standing with the Association. The team permit and roster will be signed by the Executive Director and a signed copy will be forwarded to the team and a copy kept on file with the NWTSA.
    Travel Permit - Team Request
  • Accident Report
  • Coach Recommendation Form

Players & Parents


National and Provincial Soccer Associations