Yellowknife Adult Soccer League
Last Updated: Apr 23rd, 2016
FOR BOTH LEAGUE AND DROP-IN, ALL PLAYERS MUST:
- update their NWT Soccer profile/or register for the first time and select the affiliation "YKASL - INDOOR", DO NOT CREATE A 2nd ACCOUNT if you have forgotten your user name and/or password;
- pay your annual NWT Soccer membership fee of $30 (online or in person at Sport North);
- register on the League's website ( Click here to go to the YKASL website ) and ensure you choose your team from the drop-down menu or you will not show up on the game-sheet and won't be eligible to play. Drop-in players don't have to select a team.
Sessions are $10 to attend. We will be capping each session at 24 individuals, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to reserve a spot or if you have any questions. Individuals who pay for the entire season will have priority as long as they are present at the start of the session. Make sure you're registered and paid up with NWT Soccer and bring your money to your first drop-in session. Any cheques should be made out to "YKASL".
- Team captains should e-mail the President, Mr. Judon Gregory, to give him their team name and the colour of their kits. Once this is done, your team will be able to register online.
- Team fees ($4600.00) are due by September 30th.
- All players must be registered and ingood standing with the NWT Soccer Association. They can then visit the YKASL website, and, using the same user name and password, select which team they'll be playing for.
- Team captains must ensure all players are assigned a number and that there are at least three (3) individuals on the roster identified as captains.
- Teams requiring a coach (refer to the Rules & Regs) must email the President, Mrs. Amy Allan.
2016 Div A League Champions: @ourfriendcraig
Who To Contact:
There are individuals within the YKASL who can help you. Please contact them using the 'CONTACT' page of the YKASL website:
- Looking for a team - contact Amy Sparks, YKASL Board Member.
- Not sure how to register with NWT Soccer - contact Lyric Sandhals
- Not sure how to register with the YKASL or assign yourself to your team - contact your Team Captain.
- Interested in refereeing or acting as a linesmen - contact Nick Rivet
- Interested in playing drop-in or getting more information - email Krista and Ryan at email@example.com
2016 Div B League Champions: City Cabs