Last Updated: Feb 18th, 2015

Thank you for your interest, please fill out an application for any of the positions listed below. Applicants must apply with their own user account. Applications will not be accepted otherwise. 

2016 Challenge Trophy Territorial Representative

The NWT Soccer Association is looking for an individual to represent the NWT at the Canadian Soccer Association's Challenge Trophy in St. John's Newfoundland October 5-10, 2016.

The CSA requires that each team attending the tournament must have a representative from their respective PSO/TSO to act as a liaison between the CSA and the individual teams.

To avoid a conflict of interest the Territorial Representative cannot be a member of the team staff, a player or immediate family (i.e. Mother, Father, Son, Daughter, Husband, Wife, Boyfriend or Girlfriend) of a player in the competition regardless if he/she serves on the NWTSA Board.

The NWTSA will cover the full cost of sending a Territorial Representative. The representative will be given a per diem based on current Government of the Northwest Territory rates.

The Territorial Representative is required to arrive at the competition with or before their team and to leave with or after the team. Their flights will be booked by the CSA along with the team’s flights. They are expected to attend all required functions while at the competition and to wear NWT gear at these events; NWTSA apparel will be provided by the Association. The Territorial Rep must have a working cell phone during the entire competition and are responsible for the associated costs. They will be reimbursed for cell phone costs under certain circumstances (e.g. phone calls for medical emergencies). NWTSA does not cover any vehicle rentals, Territorial Representatives will be required to travel with the team when necessary. If a Territorial Representatives wishes to rent their own vehicle they will be responsible for paying for it.

CPIC with vulnerable sector check must be attached to the application (if one is not already on file with the Association within the last year).